Pork Chops With Cherry Peppers
Pork Chops With Cherry Peppers Recipe:
Summary: Pork Chops With Cherry Peppers
- 2 nice pork chops I like center cut about a 1 inch cut.
- Cherry peppers about 4 med spicy cherry peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper , use whatever you have if you like orange, purple or yellow peppers.
- ¼ stick butter
- all purpose flour
- little extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Chop up garlic med slices are fine
- Chop up bell peppers , I like long strips.
- Chop up cherry peppers rough small chop this is a spicy dish use as much or as little as you want.
- Now take out pork chops and lightly dust them in the flour.
- Heat up about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil In a med size frying pan.
- Now place pork chops in frying pan and start to brown about 4 minutes on 1 side then flip cook on that side for 3 minutes, dont touch the chops when their browning.
- Take the pork chops out of the pan and let them sit on the side for a bit.
- Now in the same pan add your garlic and saute, then add bell peppers add oil if necessary and season with salt and pepper.
- After about 5-8 minutes of sweating the bell peppers add the chopped cherry peppers. Now add some of the vinegar brine mixture from the cherry peppers or the “cherry pepper juice” and continue to sweat the vegetables.
- Add your pork chops to the heated pan and cover cook for about 6 minutes after 4 minutes add the butter .
- Plate your pork chops and add the peppers on top.
If the sauce is too loose or runny, or not thick enough, add a rue “ sauteed butter wisk in some flour” now pour in just your pepper mixture or sauce and mix. Now plate peppers on top of your pork chops. A rue is at it’s full stength at a boil. Then you can take off the heat and serve. This dish rocks enjoy…….
Recipe by StonedChef.com