Jalapeno Garlic Hummus
Recipe: Jalapeno Garlic Hummus
Summary: Jalapeno Garlic Hummus is an easy dish , you do really need a food processor. You can have fun with this dish, add or subtract Roasted Peppers, Orange Rind, Parsley, Rosemary, Fresh Chili’s, Fennel, etc.
- 2 cans of chick peas, rinsed.
- 1 lemon, its zest & juice, with out pits please.
- 1 Jalapeno pepper.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Extra virgin olive oil,
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- put everything in a food processor, EXCEPT OLIVE OIL.
- Pulse, and slowly drizzle olive oil in, emulsifying till a smooth but creamy texture,
- don’t forget to add salt and pepper to your preference.
Cooking Times/Difficulty Levels
- Prep Time: under 5 minutes
- Cook Time: none
- Difficulty Level: Easy
That’s it enjoy.
Recipe by StonedChef.com