Cucumbers with Mascarpone Cheese
Cucumbers with Mascarpone Cheese Recipe:
Summary: Cucumbers with Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 2 large tablespoons on mascarpone cheese. If you cant find mascarpone you can use sour cream.
- A few springs of mint
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- peel cucumber and cut longways
- now take a small spoon and run the spoon 1 way to discard any small seeds.
- Now slice on on angle about ½ an inch thick.
- heat a large saute pan and add a medium splash of olive oil and then heat the cucumbers
- now squeeze half a lemon
- coarse sea salt (a healthy pinch)
- and then 2 large tablespoons of mascarpone cheese and mix on medium flame.
- Once the mascarpone starts to break down cover the cucumbers evenly
- your done take off heat then plate.
- Now chop some fresh mint and sprinkle on top.
- This is not a hot hot dish it’s more warm to hot med hot dish.
- This is a stoner classic, very summery, ENJOY!
Cooking time (duration): 10
VN:F [1.9.15_1155]Cucumbers with Mascarpone Cheese,